ECOVACS’ NEW FLAGSHIP PRODUCT, THE DEEBOT X1 OMNI, IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
The DEEBOT Difference
The DEEBOT X1 OMNI beats any other floor cleaner on the market with a class-leading cleaning system, OZMO™ Turbo 2.0, and the addition of YIKO, a first-of-its-kind Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology that takes direct voice and commands without third-party smart device. In addition to automatic cleaning stations – including automatic drying – your mop can be automatically dried in two hours to reduce bacteria and odors and complete the cleaning and cleaning cycle from start to finish. The DEEBOT X1 family is designed by the iconic and timeless design firm Jacob Jensen Design Studio so that it fits perfectly and beautifully into any home and doesn’t look like a bulky cleaning tool.
- OZMO™ Turbo 2.0. features the only dual-spin mops on the market, spinning at 180 RPM and directed downward force to remove 10 different types of tough stains, including stubborn coffee stains, even after 72 hours. Its rotating and pressurized pads cover more areas.
Self-cleaning and emptying
- The DEEBOT X1 OMNI’s fully automatic and multifunctional OMNI Station does it all. It automatically empties dirt and debris, and automatically washes and dries mops, with a design that simulates hand washing and refills the water tank with clean water.
- The X1 OMNI station can clean up to 360m2 both with its large 4 liter water tank and water-saving mop wash design. With separate 4L clean and dirty water tanks and space for 3.0L disposable dust bags to remove 99.9% of particles, it’s always ready for its next cleaning.
- With a dust cleaning efficiency rate of 96%, it only takes 10 seconds to empty the dustbin automatically.
- AIVI 3D combines two cutting-edge obstacle avoidance technologies to accurately clear real-world clutter: AIVI 3.0 camera vision that sees and identifies common household objects, and TrueDetect 2.0 laser deep scanning that creates a precise 3D scanning of the space ahead.
- DEEBOT X1 OMNI features a dedicated AI processor that is 16x more powerful than its predecessor, for 20x faster recognition speeds.
- Vision and depth sensing can accurately detect and avoid 8 types of common ground objects with a 95% success rate2.
- TrueMapping 2.0, which includes dTOf technology, is the most advanced LiDAR laser technology powering self-driving cars and drones. DEEBOT X1 OMNI can learn and map a home’s layout quickly and accurately, even with complicated floor plans or conditions.
- DEEBOT X1 OMNI goes beyond 2D maps with new interactive 3D maps of not only rooms but also furniture. 3D maps allow you to easily customize your cleaning by simply selecting a room, area or piece of furniture to clean.
- DEEBOT X1 OMNI presents the next evolution of robot intelligence and interaction, with YIKO. Users can control their DEEBOT X1 OMNI completely hands-free, by talking directly to YIKO using natural language.
- Ask DEEBOT X1 OMNI to start and stop, change settings and clean specific areas, all without leaving your phone or relying on third-party smart speakers.
“The DEEBOT X1 OMNI reinvents cleaning from the ground up, offering the first glimpse of what a truly hands-free future could be,” said Eric Good, Managing Director, ECOVACS Americas. “The DEEBOT X1 OMNI is not only beautifully designed and feature-rich, but also includes many industry firsts, including the most efficient and powerful cleaning system, automatic cleaning and of course, YIKO, to make this truly one-of-a-kind product.”
A limited edition white DEEBOT X1 OMNI will be available exclusively on ecovacs.com. Departure April 17the DEEBOT X1 OMNI will also be available for purchase at Best Buy stores nationwide.
Also introducing DEEBOT X1 TURBO and DEEBOT X1 PLUS
Available in Spring, the DEEBOT X1 family includes two additional state-of-the-art products, the DEEBOT X1 TURBO and the DEEBOT X1 PLUS. Each product was designed by Jacob Jensen Design Studio and includes AIVIMT 3D, 5000Pa suction power, high battery capacity and YIKO.
- The DEEBOT X1 TURBO: Designed with OZMOMT Turbo system and associated with the automatic cleaning station, the DEEBOT X1 TURBO emphasizes cleaning but does not include an automatic emptying station. MSRP: $1,349 and available on ecovacs.com and Amazon.
- The DEEBOT X1 PLUS: Ideal for those who want a superior vacuuming experience, the DEEBOT X1 PLUS takes vacuuming convenience to new heights. It disposes of dirt and debris, as well as its automatic dump station, but uses the OZMOMT Pro System, OZMOMT Pro 3.0 and does not have an automatic cleaning station. It also comes with a mobile air freshener module. MSRP: $1,149 and available on ecovacs.com and Amazon.
ECOVACS ROBOTICS is singularly committed to making everyday life simpler and more efficient with intelligent and connected home service robotics. With 23 years of deep experience in smart home development and 100% ownership of its R&D and manufacturing, the company is a market leader with over 1,000 patents and innovative product development in robotics home service. ECOVACS was first launched in the United States with its DEEBOT robotic vacuum cleaners, now one of the top three market leaders, as well as its WINBOT window cleaning robot. CES named the DEEBOT X1 OMNI the winner of the 2022 CES Innovation Award. In 2021, Better Homes & Gardens named ECOVACS the winner of the Clean House Awards, and TWICE included ECOVACS in its 2021 CES Picks Awards. In 2020, ECOVACS received a Good Design Award and an Editor’s Choice Award from PC Magazine. For more information, please visit: https://meetdeebot.com/x1/.
1 Source: The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, Multi-Function Robotic Vacuums, US Sales, January 7, 2018-July 4, 2020
2Data comes from ECOVACS lab and is based on test results of 8 common household obstacles including cables, socks, shoes, soft cloth, chairs, trash can and other household items. Actual performance may vary depending on home environment and type and shape of obstructions.