Piano Software Elevates Flagship Composer with New Data and Machine Learning Capabilities for More Powerful Customer Journey Design
PHILADELPHIA CREAM, February 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Piano, the leading subscription-based commerce and customer experience platform, today announced significant enhancements to its flagship product, Composer, which enables publishers and brands to orchestrate and ” optimize customer journeys through paywalls, content and personalized experiences. Piano’s data collection, segmentation and activation capabilities are now fully integrated with Composer to deliver the first machine learning-based customer journey design, enabling customers to influence behaviors using zero and first party data.
“Piano’s mission has always been to empower our customers to create the most relevant and satisfying customer experiences possible using data and machine learning, and we are constantly improving the way we do it,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO of Piano. “We believe our integrated data and customer experience platform has unlocked the industry’s most powerful targeting capabilities to improve business performance throughout the customer journey.
The latest updates to Composer allow organizations to capitalize on Piano data, as well as their own, to increase retention, subscriptions, and customer satisfaction in several ways:
- Prevent accidental unsubscription: Refine your targeting and messaging strategies to avoid losing users due to failed resubscription.
- Send a proactive message to inactive users: Take advantage of out-of-the-box segments to deliver trending content to users who have been dormant for two weeks or more to increase engagement.
- Recommend content based on performance: Fuel sophisticated site personalization with Piano’s machine learning content recommendations, which programmatically collect reader data and combine it with Composer segments to target quality content.
- Apply real-time propensity models: Use propensity-based machine learning segments to initiate or refine subscription strategies, based on a real-time subscription score and a view of users in each segment.
- Thrive in a world without cookies: Collect zero and first-party data, create tailored customer segments and profiles, and use Composer to orchestrate personalized pricing, content, and messaging strategies.
For most publishers, 2020 offered an increase in paid media subscriptions, largely attributed to COVID-19. The influx of new subscribers also poses common audience issues that every media company must understand and resolve. In fact, Piano benchmark data revealed that more than half of subscribers will forgo a monthly subscription in their first year. By enabling media companies to apply real-time data to complex lifecycles for the “next best action” for all users, Piano helps publishers of all sizes and structures maintain the success of their subscriptions until the end of the day. in 2021.
For more information, please visit piano.io.
About the piano
Piano enables the world’s largest companies and media brands to accelerate their subscription, advertising, analytics and personalization initiatives to engage, monetize and measure content experiences. Piano works with leading global organizations such as Hearst, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, NBC Sports, Business Insider, The Economist, Gannett, The Parisian, TechCrunch, Thomson Reuters, Prometheus, Singapore Press Holdings, MIT, The Telegraph and over 300 other clients. In 2020, Piano was recognized as one of the world’s fastest growing innovative technology companies by Red herring, World Economic Forum and Deloitte and received Product of the Year from Business Intelligence Group.
Piano media contact
SOURCE Piano Software Inc